MH&W has teamed up with Midwest Cannabinoid Clinics to assist patients needing to get their medical marijuana certification. MCC is a Missouri-operated clinic providing medical marijuana certifications to qualified patients in the state of Missouri. MCC provides secure and affordable telemedicine appointments for patients seeking a medical marijuana card and for those interested in learning more about cannabinoid products.
The following documents MUST be uploaded at least 48 hours in advance prior to your scheduled appointment:
- A valid, unexpired Missouri state photo identification card.
- The identification card must prove that the patient must be over the eighteen (18) years of age. If the patient is under eighteen (18) years old, an authorized caregiver must accompany patient. (see caregiver section)
- Missouri proof of residency.
- Medical records regarding the diagnosis for your qualifying condition(s)
- Prescription history from your pharmacy.
- Verification for the veteran status or first responder status to obtain our MCC Discount if not already provided.
The $129 fee (subject to change for promotions), must be paid in full at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Plan on your appointment taking approximately 15 minutes.
- Login to Zoom 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Your unique code will be emailed to you prior to your scheduled appointment.