MH&W has teamed up with Midwest Cannabinoid Clinics to assist patients needing to get their medical marijuana certification. MCC is a Missouri-operated clinic providing medical marijuana certifications to qualified patients in the state of Missouri. MCC provides secure and affordable telemedicine appointments for patients seeking a medical marijuana card and for those interested in learning more about cannabinoid products.
At Missouri Health and Wellness Patient care and education is our ultimate goal. We are here to help Patients every step of the way from scheduling your appointment to get your patient certification with our tele-doc partner Midwest Cannabinoid Clinics (MCC)* to laminating your Patient card, we are here to help. All of our locations offer Patient consultations where we are happy to upload paperwork to the patient portal, schedule your appointment with MCC, print and/or laminate your approved medical license. Our staff is very knowledgeable in the process and will answer any questions along the way. See patient consult times below:
- Washington: Mondays & Tuesdays 1pm – 3pm
- Sedalia: Tuesdays & Sundays 1pm – 3pm
- Jefferson City: Tuesdays & Sundays 1pm – 3pm
- Kirksville: Call for availability
Walk-ins welcome or to schedule an appointment give your favorite MHW location a call.
*WE DO NOT HAVE A DOCTOR ON SITE AND DO NOT DO PATIENT EVALUATIONS. WE CAN ONLY ASSIST WITH SCHEDULING APPOITNMENTS WITH MCC.
The following documents MUST be uploaded at least 48 hours in advance prior to your scheduled appointment:
- A valid, unexpired Missouri state photo identification card.
- The identification card must prove that the patient must be over the eighteen (18) years of age. If the patient is under eighteen (18) years old, an authorized caregiver must accompany patient. (see caregiver section)
- Missouri proof of residency.
- Medical records regarding the diagnosis for your qualifying condition(s)
- Prescription history from your pharmacy.
- Verification for the veteran status or first responder status to obtain our MCC Discount if not already provided.
The $129 fee (subject to change for promotions), must be paid in full at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Plan on your appointment taking approximately 15 minutes.
- Login to Zoom 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Your unique code will be emailed to you prior to your scheduled appointment.