Patient Care & Education is our ultimate goal at Missouri Health and Wellness.
We are now offering Patient Consultation appointments and can assist with the following:
- Scheduling your appointment to get your patient certification with our tele-doc partner – Midwest Cannabinoid Clinics (MCC)*
- Uploading the necessary documents into the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) Patient portal to apply with DHSS for your Patient certification
- Downloading, printing, and laminating your Patient card. Please be sure to bring your username and password, so we can assist you with logging into your account.
- Patient Consultation appointment times vary by location. Please see the appointment times for your store and call for an appointment within the available times listed below.
Patient Consultation Times:
Washington: Mondays & Tuesdays 1pm – 3pm
Sedalia: Tuesdays & Sundays 1pm – 3pm
Jefferson City: Tuesdays & Sundays 1pm – 3pm
Kirksville: Mondays & Tuesdays 3pm – 5pm
Please be sure to bring your username and password, so we can assist you with logging into your account.
*Please note that we can only schedule appointments with our tele-doc partner MCC and per state law we can not allow a patient to use our facility or computers for the doctor’s appointment.
MH&W has teamed up with Midwest Cannabinoid Clinics to assist patients needing to get their medical marijuana certification. MCC is a Missouri-operated clinic providing medical marijuana certifications to qualified patients in the state of Missouri. MCC provides secure and affordable telemedicine appointments for patients seeking a medical marijuana card and for those interested in learning more about cannabinoid products.
The following documents MUST be uploaded at least 48 hours in advance prior to your scheduled appointment:
- A valid, unexpired Missouri state photo identification card.
- The identification card must prove that the patient must be over the eighteen (18) years of age. If the patient is under eighteen (18) years old, an authorized caregiver must accompany patient. (see caregiver section)
- Missouri proof of residency.
- Medical records regarding the diagnosis for your qualifying condition(s)
- Prescription history from your pharmacy.
- Verification for the veteran status or first responder status to obtain our MCC Discount if not already provided.
The appointment fee (subject to change for promotions), must be paid in full at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Plan on your appointment taking approximately 15 minutes.
- Login to Zoom 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Your unique code will be emailed to you prior to your scheduled appointment.